Sears Craftsman Table Saw Electric Motor, 1 1/2 Hp, (3 Hp Max), 3450 Rpm
Sears Craftsman Belt Drive Contractor Style Table Saw Motor. This is a 1 1/2HP, 13 amp, motor that Sears marketed as a "3HP MAX" motor.
This motor came on a 10" contractor saw but is well configured to be used as a universal replacement motor. It has a standard 56 frame and a 5/8" keyed output shaft. Currently wired for 110V with a 110V power cord but can be wired for 220V. Wiring instructions are under the electrical plate.
The motor is clean, quiet, and in excellent working condition.
- 1 1/2 HP
- 3450 RPM
- 120/240 Volt
- 13/6.5 AMP
- CW rotation as viewed from the shaft end
- Ball Bearing Armature
- 56 Frame with 3" x 5" slotted mounting pattern
- 5/8" keyed shaft.
Removed from a Sears Craftsman 10" Belt Drive Table Saw model 315.228410. Will work on many other Craftsman 315.xxxxxx and 113.xxxxxx series belt drive table saws as well as any brand or model of saw or power tool needing this size motor.
- Combined shipping discounts are provided when possible on multiple items. Feel free to contact us for a specific quote prior to bidding. Discounts will appear on a combined invoice after each purchase.
- Delivery Confirmation is included in the Domestic Shipping and Handling Charges.
- International buyers are responsible for all additional shipping costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees.